Moorditj Koort delivers effective primary health and wellbeing services – in partnership with state healthcare providers – focused on promoting a happier and healthier community.
Our commitment is to:
- be a “one stop shop” for primary Aboriginal health care services,
- operate with trust, transparency and confidentiality at all times,
- encourage consultation and cooperation between local health care agencies,
- evolve our services in line with the ever-changing nature of Aboriginal health, so patients experience the best results possible, and
- maintain our vision and purpose as political and economic environments change – even if we have to do more with less.
At Moorditj Koort, we aim to ensure no-one is left behind and no-one is turned away.