Practice Incentives Program – Indigenous Health Incentives Program
What is PIP – IHI?
Practice Incentives Program – Indigenous Health Incentive Program (IHI) is a program that is set up to help better manage your chronic disease with a regular GP.
As part of the program, a range of specialist services and allied health professions can also be accessed. The Aboriginal Health Care Coordinator at Moorditj Koort can help you with this.
How do I register for PIP – IHI?
Registering is easy. See your local GP and complete the consent form.
Who is eligible for PIP – IHI?
To be eligible you must:
- Have a current Medicare card
- Have an Aboriginal Health Check (715)
- Be diagnosed with a chronic condition
- Identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Be accepted in your community as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Contact us for more information.