Practice Incentive Program – Indigenous Health Incentive (PIP-IHI) helps individuals work with their regular GP to better manage chronic disease.
Participating in this program means you’ll also have access to a range of specialist services and allied health professionals – supported by Moorditj Koort’s Aboriginal Health Care Coordinator.
How do I register for PIP – IHI?
Registering is easy – just visit your local GP and complete the required consent form.
Who is eligible for PIP – IHI?
To be eligible for these programs, you must:
- have a current Medicare card,
- have an Aboriginal Health Check (715),
- be diagnosed with a chronic condition,
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, and
- be accepted in your community as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
For more information on the PIP-IHI program, speak with your GP or get in contact with us.