Moorditj Koort Aboriginal Health and Wellness Centre offers a range of programs and services designed to help Indigenous people in our community.
This include access to our:
- Integrated Team Care (ITC) program
- Aboriginal health check program
- Primary school health check program
- Practice Incentives Program – Indigenous Health Incentive (PIP IHI),
- Outreach transport service, and
- Indigenous Healthy Lifestyle Program
Moorditj Koort also offers a range of free specialist and service providers, who regularly visit our centre.
Visiting Moorditj Koort provides access to:
- healthy lifestyle programs,
- diabetes education,
- podiatry services,
- asthma education,
- respiratory testing,
- ear, nose and throat (ENT) and endocrinology experts,
- nephrologists, and
- audiology services
Contact us today for more information.