Moorditj Koort’s Integrated Team Care (ITC) program helps you manage your health and wellbeing, with a focus on those dealing with chronic disease.
All our Care Coordinators are trained Aboriginal health care workers, committed to respecting your confidentiality and privacy.
The ITC program is designed for those referred by their doctor having been diagnosed with one or more of five chronic conditions:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Renal complications
Our Care Coordinators are on hand to support you in the following ways, as required:
- Attend and advocate on your behalf at GP, allied health and specialist appointments
- Arrange allied and specialist appointments and/or referrals for you
- Organise your regular GP visits
- Work with pharmacies to ensure your medication is up to date
- Make sure your medical records are complete by reviewing and liaising with GPs
- Advocate and assist with barriers that may impact your wellbeing
- Follow up with your health care plan
The ITC program can offer personalised support and services that make a real difference to the way chronic disease is managed.
Speak to us about your specific health care needs, or access the WA Primary Heath Alliance (WAPHA) ITC information flyer or WA ITC Referral Form below.