The Integrated Team Care program offered by Moorditj Koort is here to help you manage your health and wellbeing, in particular for those who have chronic disease.
Our Care Coordinators are all trained Aboriginal Health Care Workers, and 100% respect your confidentiality and privacy.
As part of the Integrated Team Care program, we will:
- Attend and advocate on your behalf at the GP, Allied Health and specialist appointments if you require
- Arrange allied and specialist appointments for you if required
- Work with the allied and specialist service providers to help you with your referrals
- Organise your regular GP visits
- Work with pharmacies to ensure your medication is up to date
- Ensure your medical records are complete by reviewing and liaising with GPs
- Advocate and assist with barriers that may impact your wellbeing
- Follow up with your health care plan
The Integrated Team Care program is for people who have been referred by their doctor as a result of being diagnosed with one or more of the five chronic diseases: